St. George Express, LLC does not discriminate against any customer because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, gender, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or national origin.
St. George Express is committed to providing safe, accessible, timely and professional services for our customers. We can only do so when our passengers respect and follow certain safety and courtesy rules. Therefore, we thank you, the passengers boarding our vehicles, for obeying the following rules and regulations:
- Please remember, the driver is responsible for the safety and welfare of all passengers’ onboard St. George Express vehicles. Therefore, the driver is in charge and passengers are expected to comply with the instructions of the driver at all times. Passenger safety and welfare is contingent upon all passengers complying with these instructions.
- Passengers are expected to act in a courteous manner at all times while onboard the vehicle. Any passenger who is verbally (includes profane language) and/or physical abusive to other passengers or drivers will be asked to exit the vehicle immediately.
- Passengers are expected to pay their fares upon boarding the vehicle. Valid passes must be shown to Driver prior to boarding. Drivers will accept cash for fares. Checks will NOT be accepted by drivers. Passengers are NOT allowed to ride the bus without paying his/her fare each way.
- Please do not attempt to stand or exit the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop and the driver informs you that it is safe to exit.
- Passengers are expected to maintain control of their possessions while on the vehicle. St. George Express will not be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- In the event of an emergency, all passengers are to explicitly follow the instructions given by the driver. If an evacuation of the vehicle is deemed necessary, the driver will instruct you as to the actions to be taken.
- Remember, all vehicles are tobacco free. Smoking and/or chewing is not permitted on the vehicle.
- Passengers are NOT permitted to have an open alcoholic beverage containers on the vehicle. St. George Express, authorizes the driver to ask to see the contents of any package he or she suspects is may contain an open container of alcohol.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted on the vehicle at any time. Any person found in possession of such drugs will be asked to exit the vehicle and reported to law enforcement.
- At the discretion of the driver and/or transit provider any person intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may or may not be asked to exit the vehicle.
- Passengers are asked to maintain good personal hygiene to prevent offending other passengers.
- Passengers are to refrain from horseplay or fighting on the vehicle. The driver will immediately stop the vehicle in the event of such an incident and will ask the passenger(s) to exit the vehicle. Law enforcement may be contacted, if deemed necessary.
- Weapons are not allowed on St. George Express vehicles at any time. A weapon is described as, but not limited to: a firearm, knife, pipe, bar, nunchuck/nunchaku or any other device capable of causing bodily harm to another individual. Any person found in possession of a weapon will be asked to exit the vehicle and will be reported immediately to law enforcement. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Passengers who violate the rules may be prohibited from using St. George Express shuttle services. St. George Express is responsible for the safety and welfare of all passengers and will refuse service to any person who places our passengers and/or drivers at risk.